Friday, November 9, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday...One Jacket Two Looks!




























The motorcycle jacket is a perfect addition to you wardrobe and easy to find at your local vintage store! Mine was a closet purge form my best friend Paula and I paired it with my favorite vintage pieces.
In the first look I was inspired by winter white and when I saw this skirt (16 euros) at Humana I knew I had to have it! The Sweater is from H and M which I borrowed from my daughter Michaela. I completed the look with my go to purse my vintage Coach
 In the second look that night Jakob and I went to our favorite restaurant DUDU yes the name sounds weird but trust me the food is not doo doo!!! I took my summer dress ($23) and paired it with my cream sweater (8 euros) and my needlepoint purse (16 euros) both from Humana. The scarf in both pictures, I kinda took over from Jakob since he never wore it and besides nothing's better than wearing your boyfriend's clothes :)

No comments: