Wednesday, October 24, 2012

This n That! Home Sweet Home


My Humble Abode!


The Entryway Vintage Nic Nac Central!

A little Ode to Canada With the Beaver Target! and I love putting  plates on the wall

Vintage industrial lights the scissor light was a must!

I love horses if you can't tell the Pic was 2euros and the rackets  were 5 for the pair

The locker is the bain of Jakob's existence since he carried it with friends  up 5 flights of stairs

I'm a rock collector and I put them in my recycled jars with vintage tags written with the places we have been

Carmen was found in NY for $10 and the ashtray with my initial $4
Jewelry Box $10

His and Hers vintage tumblers as storage I got 3 for 3euros

That's my home in a nutshell! We will be moving to a bigger apartment with all of the old yummy goodness that I love crown moulding, cool floors so I wanted to give you a mini tour before we moved! 

Green Note: Vintage in your home is also a  affordable and great way to add eco fabulousness to your home!




No comments: