Monday, October 15, 2012

Must Have Monday List!



As the temperature cools I still like to keep it fabulous and here are my eco friendly stylish pics :)

1. Thief and Bandit Byzantine Top hand printed and hand made by lovely Canadian Amie Cunningham (yes my Canadian pride is beaming through :) she also has amazing accessories and adorable children clothes!

2. The perfect black jacket is a staple in any wardrobe and Julia Smith Black Bamboo and Hemp Tuxedo Jacket is sustainably sexy!

3. Cri De Coeur vegan leather super hot heel!

4. Elsom Skinny organic jeans. Loving the light grey.

5. Sunnies add that tres chic touch to any outfit and I am coveting Stella McCartney's Oversized Round Sunglasses made from 50% natural and renewable resources.

6. I love filigree anything and Hovey Lee Filigree Hoop Earrings made from reclaimed brass plated with gold are a must for my jewelry box.

7. Short rounded nails with black eco nail polish YES PLEASE! Butter London Union Jack Black  does the trick.

8. The Sway Bax Clutch #nowordsneeded

No comments: