Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Must Have List


I love fall, big cozy sweaters, dark rustic colors and yummy apple cider. I generally have my token summer bag and when fall rolls around I have a must have list of fall bags I'm coveting. Here is my lust list for fall bags

1. Loving the bucket bag right now and the bag from Wayuu Taya is perfect, it's for a great cause and a beautifully handmade.

2. Envelope Clutch for evening!
Ella Envelope by Jess Rizzuti made with cork and Italian linen doesn't get more sustainable than that :)

3. A tote bag is a great carryall bag and my go to bag for everything. The upcycled Lucia bag by Hoakon Helga (amazing Canadian single green female:) is perfect! I have featured her amazing bags on my Etsy Upcycle Tuesday.

4. I am finding that Jakob and I have alot of events to go to so you can't have too many clutches and I love this Jackie hand painted clutch by Kayu.

5. How friggin cute is this bag made from reclaimed leather by The Sway.

Green Note: You don't have to sacrifice the planet for great style!

No comments: