Friday, October 19, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday!


As you may know I'm an avid surfer of pinterest for inspiration. My latest inspirational find was the perfect red coat. So with a determined stride I set off to Humana to hunt one down. The first location by Alexanderplatz yielded no results but the one closest to our house (which is the best by far) had exactly what I was looking for. A red oversized trench style wool coat, it was perfect and the price was the cherry on top 9euros!!!!!  AH-MAZING!

Through Etsy I met super sweet blogger Emily who has the cute and quirky blog hi my name is Pauline Fanny  I love her Working for the Weekend posts, its a serious throwback to movies of yesteryear. I had the pleasure of being featured on her bedazzled post, which is about featuring a vintage piece you love. I chose my horsey sweater I found way up in Canadialand for $30, please check it out when you have the chance : )

1 comment:

Emily Dart-McLean Harris said...

Lovely post, and thanks for the blog note! That red coat is a dream. Oh and any time you want to bedazzle... you know where to find me!