Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What We Did!

My Angel

interesting

pantless wonder!

xxx

love the colors

swan lake!

ummmm cray cray

beautiful bridge we crossed

Berlin Wall

Berlin Wall

Detailed artwork

Green goodness

Yay my new desk!

Packaging

YUM! :)
 I usually post this on the weekend but alas I will be away again this weekend! I wanted to share bit's and pieces of what Michaela and I have done since we got back to Berlin!
The best way to describe Berlin is a bit grimy and a spray paint city there is not a surface that isn't covered! Beautiful doors old buildings it's covered, with the exception of course of the parliament building. Michaela and I went to the Badeschiff (that a swimming pool on the river) and on our way home we unexpectedly went on a spray paint tour.

Other goodies that happened were, I saw my first electric car, got a new desk,  sold some stuff and finally enjoyed some yummy caramel fleur de sel ice cream which was a surprise from Michaela!

No comments: