Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Best Vintage Wedding!















$185 The Get Up Vintage

$35 Anemone Clothing
$85 French Navy

$34 Jenny and Pearl




















I'm sorry that this post is on a Thursday instead of Wednesday but my bloody computer was acting up again yesterday grrrrr and I could not wait another week to show you this beautiful vintage wedding, I found it on Miss Moss ( a new blog yay!) and the photos were taken by Lydia Jane Photography which are amazing you should check her site out.

The beautiful couple are Makenzie and Jamie and they were married on Makenzie's farm in Maryland. I have quite an obsession with vintage Edwardian dresses and Makenzie pulled her's off with out a hitch. Everything about this wedding screams vintage and beautiful, the bridesmaids dresses, the grooms western shirt, and the table decorations. My favorite picture is "Please Scrap your Plate here for the Chickens" ahhhh an eco girl after my own heart!

 In case you are inspired by this beautiful wedding I have found some similar pieces on Etsy!


No comments: