Sunday, August 12, 2012

Insta Sunday!

Let's Ride!

Berlin Victory Column

View from Second Tier

Ceiling from Second Tier

View from the Top

Pedal Pusher!

Jewish Memorial

Looks like a Maze

Our Favorite Ritter Sport Store!

Concert Haus

Berliner Dom
 Every once and a while I will upload pictures from my what I have been up to. I like to think it gives you the chance to explore Berlin through my eyes and possibly encouraged  you to visit someday!

We got some new wheels for my daughter yesterday from friends who were moving back to their hometown (aka FREE :) Jakob was away so Michaela and I had some mother daughter time. The sight seeing fiend within me dragged Michaela on a bike tour around Berlin. It was an eventful day filled with ups and downs.....the downs being Michaela having several bike accidents my poor angel!!!!

No comments: