Friday, August 31, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday! One Bag Two Looks!




Two weekends ago Jakob and I went all out, we are usually home bodies but when I heard the turntable rockers were playing I decided to mission! During the day we went to a charity event at Sage restaurant. I randomly ran into my friend Steve from New York (crazy I know!) it was his birthday and he invited us to meet him for dinner at Grille Royale.

This is what I wore!
Daytime: Black vintage dress was from my bestie Paula I had cut it for her but as usual, I cut it to short (I have several mishaps that should be in my shop but had to keep!) she's 5'11 or so oops! The bag I found at Humana for 6euros my earrings are from forever 21.

Nighttime: Bralette from Brandy Melville $19  Vintage Celine Skirt from Mauer Park flea market on Sunday's 20 euros Zara killer heels 99 euros

PS. Sorry for the glowing eyes it was a rushed picture!

No comments: