Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Eco Wedding Wednesday...Bohemian Bride

















I like to fancy myself as a bit of a bohemian spirit and when I found Stone Fox Bride one day while I was browsing blogs I became hooked. Stone Fox Bride is a one stop shop for all your anti Bridezilla needs. Founded by Molly Guy, Stone Fox Bride offers beautiful anti cupcake wedding dresses by cool and hip designers. Daryl K, Electric Feathers Wren and Mandy Coon to name a few. Housed in a laid back bohemian showroom, brides to be and her bridal entourage can sip on fresh brewed Darjeeling while looking through magazines for inspiration for their special day. Shhhhhh you can also check out their range of "Secret Service" ranging from Pilate's to keep you tight to a Sex Therapist so you can wow him on your honeymoon ;)

PS: They also offer organic beauty care to my green girl delight!

Images via T Magazine and Stone Fox Bride Facebook Page


No comments: