Thursday, August 16, 2012

Eco Tip of the Week!




 I'm Excited to introduce the Eco tip of the week I have so many great ideas and want to share them with you so I will gradually introduce new posts through the week I hope you enjoy them!

Vintage shopping can be an overwhelming endeavor, as I have suggested in the past it is best to know what you want.  I have been collecting vintage miss matched saucers and tea cups for a few months now. I transformed these two gilded beauties into candle holder and  was inspired by these two images of tea cups doing double duty holding pretty jewellery or yummy brownie bites! So instead of buying something new that has a carbon footprint the size of King Kong check your local flea market you may be surprised by what you find!


Images from me and Pinterest

No comments: