Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Must Have List!

$30 Single Green Female

$325 Gucci


$69 TOM'S Strappy Wedge



$38 Common Names Vintage Boutique

This week I am channeling my inner Mexican Senorita! Mexican food is my all time favorite and I absolutely love finding their vintage colorful embroidered dresses, meticulously pin tucked dresses or their off the shoulder cotton and crochet dress. That is why I am proud to introduce my latest addition to my Etsy shop, an off the shoulder blue and white crochet trim Mexican dress.

I have added a few things that I am lusting for and feel would look great with this dress aka Gucci's biodegradable liquid wood sunglasses I NEEEEDDDD them in my life, my latest obsession a tooled leather purse and the piece de resistance TOM's red strappy wedge.

If I still lived in Bushwick I would definitely rock this to the next BBQ!

No comments: