Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Must Have List Beach Bound!

 During my mini holiday in New York I spent a week in Montauk this is our third year going and we always have a great time surfing and relaxing on the beach. I have gotten to know the regulars and the Ditch Witch iced chai latte is to die for. I am planning to head to the beach while I am in Berlin and what better way to compliment the beauty  mother nature has to offer than by rocking some eco friendly gear! Here is my list of eco friendly beachy keen items. I went on a major search for the perfect eco bikini, I'm very picky like that. I love love love La Isla bikini's. The prints was the first thing that captured my attention and what makes them even more special is they are made from organic cotton and soy-based dyes.

By now everyone knows my great love for vintage that is why I chose this chic vintage crochet tunic from etsy as a cover up. I also added this amazing Surf Shack Kaftan by Loup Charmant its made from organic cotton and perfect for a sun downer on the beach, organic cocktails of course :)

Please lets talk about how ingenious Planet Flops are, made from natural rubber extracted from rubber trees in Brazil.......don't worry no harm comes to the trees and voila you have these amazing flip flops.

Turkish towels have been on my radar for quite some time and the All Organic towel I found on etsy is a perfect beach companion.

Saving the best for last, sunblock is the most important element to any beach regime and the best for you and the earth is organic all the way. That is why I chose Soleil Organique, using 100% mineral  base and other organic ingredients it is a green girls dream come true!








No comments: