Friday, June 1, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday!


Sorry for the missing post yesterday my computer was giving me problems....I have a PC please don't judge!

The weather in Berlin has taken a serious nose dive but before it did this is what we wore. I wore a vintage romper which cost 16 euros, I hemmed it to a much cuter length plus it has the extra added bonus because it is backless.The purse was 5 euros and reminded me of a larger version I had in high school that I loved. My shoes are from Aldo on sale of course for $20.

Michaela in all of her not another picture Mom glory, wore a Forever 21 top which unfortunately I can't remember the price. The shorts are vintage wrangler jeans for 8 euros that I upcycled to shorts, her bag is from Brandy Melville for $30 and her sunglasses we found at the flea market for 3 euros.

Have a wonderful weekend :)


No comments: