Friday, May 25, 2012

Frugal Fashionista Friday Just the Two of Us!



This is my first post with my sweet daughter so excited!

Last weekend and this week were gorgeous! Michaela and I visited the flea markets and found some great things. This is what we wore.

Me:  The silk tank from Joie was a gift, my skirt I found at Humana for 6 euros and the oversize clutch at a different location Humana for 7 euros. The necklace I purchased for $7.50 from forever 21 which is perfect for cute affordable accessories.

Michaela: The Dress is from H and M for 9.95 euros the belt a Humana purchase for 5 euros shoes from Zara for $25 euros and the new  Levis denim jacket found at the flea market for 5 euros.

Green Note: Carry your grocery tote to the flea market save you from using multiple plastic bags for your purchases. Clothes and nic nac's fit just as perfectly in a cloth tote!

No comments: