Monday, May 21, 2012

Must Have Monday! Beauty continued





 I am continuing my green beauty regime and I am focusing on the face. For years I have used your basic Noxzema face cleansers and now I feel it is time to graduate onto something more grown up and of course eco friendly. I really like the sound of the Korres White Tea cleanser it softens and moisturizes the skin without over stripping.

 I looked at Dr. Hauschka's cleansing milk but I'm not that much of a cream facial rinse fan. I am a fan of their Rose Day Cream Light though, which is perfect for summer. Packed with rose petals (one of my favorite flowers) avocado, sesame, almond and wheat germ oil it sounds like the perfect soothing face cream.

I feel that every 2 weeks I should add a mask to my regime. I love masks that say on their packaging that they draw out impurities because after a long day of pounding the pavement that is what your skin is full of  toxins and impurities! Sumbody Detox Get Extreme Face Mask is on my "Get Ye in my Medicine Cabinet Now!" list.

Summer is around the corner and a facial spritzer is perfect to refresh your face or simply set your makeup so you don't look like "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane! I chose the Sumbody Dew Me Passionately Rose Spray made from 100% pure rose distillate so not only will you look good but you will smell like a bed of roses!

No comments: