Monday, May 7, 2012

Monday Mother's Day Must Have List!




 Mother's Day is around the corner and the best way to celebrate is with an eco-friendly brunch and great eco-friendly gifts! Here is what I am lusting after and I am pretty sure many other mother will be as well.

When I saw this very stylish reusable coffee cup on the Leif Shop website I squealed with delight firstly I LOVE the colors, it's BPA-free, there is a little tab to avoid spillage and just think of all the trees that can be saved if everyone started carrying this to their local coffee shop. 

The next girls night out impress your friends with this eco-chic clutch from Eco Bohemia. It's perfect to hold your evening essentials aka eco-friendly lipstick, keys, phone but what makes it even more amazing, it's made from recycled ring pulls. I love the fact that it looks like over sized chain mail, can we say channeling Game of Thrones.....The Calise would be proud :)

Ok this one is a little expensive but hey, Mom's deserve a little splurge every now and then. I love these girls over at the Reformation their clothes are sustainable fashion that is drop dead gorgeous! They rework vintage clothes and use dead stock fabric sourced in America  to make their dresses all the while keeping everything local. These girls get my Single Green Female Stamp of approval!



No comments: