Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Eco Wedding Wednesday!

 City Hall Bride
 $225

Country Bride
$68




















Edwardian Bride
$185
Bohemian Bride
$198






 1920's Glamorous Bride ( sooooo me!!)
$480



 It's been a while since I have done a post for Eco Wedding Wednesday and today I am featuring the main attraction at any wedding, the bride! Searching for the perfect wedding dress can be exhausting and very expensive and well not so green. As a green girl in love I have been secretly compiling my wedding dress lust list and am sharing them with you today. I really love the idea of a bohemian wedding with a crown of flowers and a veil trailing behind, so I guess my selection is a reflection of my style. Etsy is a treasure trove of beautiful dresses which is where I found these beauties. The price is nice as well and I know I sound like a broken record but its good for your wallet and good for the environment :)

No comments: