Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Eco Wedding Wednesday City Hall Bride!

Dear Golden 1930's Dress $1450

Beyond Skin Nude Zig Zag Shoe $199

Dear Golden 1950's Wedding Dress $360

Charlotte Olympia $970

Miss Farfella Smocked Dress $125

Charlotte Olympia

Thrush Lace Detail Dress $68

Jimmy Choo $850

Be Something New $95

Be Something New $85

When I lived in New York my daughter's school was close to City Hall so we witnessed all the wonderful weddings. I even convinced myself that I may possibly want to get married at City Hall. Here are some eco wedding looks I put together. I like to mix High and Low prices and I love love a good designer shoe. I reckon since they are made with fabric that gives them their eco friendly edge ;). I love the idea of giving a wedding dress that extra kick that's why I zushed up the 1930's dress with a printed shoe from the eco brand Beyond Skin. This 1950's wedding dress is gorgeous and a great price which makes it easy to create a high low price look! The smocked dress is very demure so I chose these AMAZING shoes by Charlotte Olympia. The last dress is uber simple but paired with these beautiful white Jimmy Choo's heads will be turning. A simple veil completes your City Hall bride look!

No comments: