Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One Two Punch!








 Hi all, today I am hitting you with a one two punch since I missed Monday's Must have list....sorry I was working all day. I will start off with today's upcycle of the day and follow with what I am lusting for on Etsy.

I was recently vintage shopping for vintage plates for Jakob's new office/showroom I am decorating. I want to give the showroom a vintage cafe feel. I can search for old dishes and cutlery til the cow's come home. I love that hodge podge mismatch plate feel but let's not get off topic. Today I am featuring another talented crockery upcycler from Etsy The Vintage Parlor I love everything she has especially the soap dish with Lavez Les Mains ( Wash your hands in French) I think I may have to put it on my Mother's Day want list :)

So here is a brief rundown of my Monday Lust List, it is a bit of a high low vintage selection. The sweater being a lower price and the boots higher I think they would look great with a cute full mini skirt or jean shorts. also shhhhhh don't tell Jakob I could not help myself I bought this Isabel Marant style sweater for a song and I can not wait to rock it!!!!!

2 comments:

Dani @ ItchforKitsch said...

Hey there! Cute blog :) Thanks for including the sweater from my shop in this list!

Cheers,

Dani @ Itch for Kitsch

Single Green Female said...

your welcome!! If you have time check out my pinterest @ shirleyerskine I pinned it in Etsy vintage and it was repinned several times :)