Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Must Have List






So I have finally posted new items in my shop yay!!!! and the seasons must have item in your closet is florals florals florals! Since spring has sprung here in Berlin my next theme is the Garden Party and all the pretty floral dresses perfect for them. I really love this black dress with yellow and blue flowers the colors really pop. While I was browsing over at WHO WHAT WHERE I found the perfect matching eco friendly  Cri de Coeur shoe to match. I love mixing prints and the kelly green and lepoard combo will look great with the floral dress ( you can't see it in the picture but the leaves on the flowers are kelly green ;) ). Top your nails off with eco friendly nail polish Seaboard from Scotch Naturals and your ready for summer.

No comments: