Friday, April 27, 2012

Frugalista Fridays!

Today is my first post for Frugalista Friday's where I will be posting pics of wonderful vintage pieces I found for a steal!

Today I am wearing my favorite curling sweater I found in Toronto for $30. I love this sweater because it has horses and I love grey black and white. The dress was a gift from my friend who understands my great love for vintage. The belt is vintage and was a gift also. My bag is vintage Coach, that I bought in Williamsburg for an amazing price! I was shopping with my daughter and I found this black one and a cute smaller brown  purse, because there was white stuff (which I knew would easily come off :) ) on the black purse I bartered it down to $20 from $30 and bought the smaller brown purse for $15 so I went home a happy camper with two vintage Coach bags! My boots are from Zara which I bought on sale I think they were $200 but I got them on sale for 50% off.  I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can show you all my wonderful vintage summer dresses.

Cheers

Shirley


No comments: