Monday, March 19, 2012

Monday Must have List!!!














I hope you don't mind if I get on my soap box and give a standing ovation for Hand in Hand Soap what an amazing idea! I love the concept when you purchase something you give something to those more needy. Did you that each year that 5 million people, mostly children, die in poor parts of the world from diarrhoeal diseases and respiratory infections....WOW that's crazy!
 Hand in Hand Soap is on a mission to try to eradicate the lack of proper hygiene in impoverished parts of the world They have created a super eco friendly soap that is paraben free, petrochemical free 100% vegetable based with eco friendly packaging and shipped with a carbon offset!!!! Now that is uber uber eco friendly and my kind of people.  You can purchase this amazing soap at Anthropologie

Green Note: Be a part of the solution not the pollution

No comments: