Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Must have List!!!









So I have decided to start a Monday Must Have List! This catalogs all the green goodness that I am coveting and for this weeks must have list I am getting my spring wardrobe ready and have sourced a few key items that are good for me and the planet! Yay! When I saw the feature of Warby Parker glasses and sunglasses in Vogue Magazine I was instantly besotted. How amazing is it that they provide glasses for people who can't afford glasses and make them affordable for us too. Prescription glasses that are for less than $100 sign me up!

I am totally loving the clogs right now Lotta from Stockholm is a little cheaper than the Swedish Hasbeens but both equally cute and perfect for that boho summer look plus they are eco friendly and super comfy. All the clothes were found on Etsy the best place to find vintage on line :)

No comments: