Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hobnobbing!



Today's post is going to be short and sweet I'm editing and uploading new stuff to my etsy shop so stay tuned! Today for Eco Wedding Wednesday I found this beautiful picture on Dreamsicle Day, of milk glass which is my most favorite thing in the world. With the exception potato's avocado's my daughter my boyfriend family and friends phew!!! I absolutely J'ADOR milk glass. When I'm in New York I jump from thrift shop to thrift shop in search of the great white wonder I am particularly fond of the hobnail version and kinda detest the ones with the fruit!!! How does this all tie into weddings you may ask??? Well milk glass is beautiful and cheap as chips which equals perfect wedding decor! Good for your wallet and good for the environment!

No comments: