Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ms Softie



Hi Everyone this is the soft launch of my shop, Single Green Female on Etsy. Yes Yes I  know your thinking what the hell does soft launch even mean....I just read it somewhere and thought it sounded great hahahaha and I think an actual launch entails a small party which I will have of course!
Single Green Female is a combination of my love for fashion interior styling and crafting. Each Month I will create a carefully curated wall of vintage and up cycled finds, all of which are good for me you and the planet. If every single green female did their part in reducing their carbon footprint the world would be a greener place. So please enjoy my first wall and tell all your friends about it!!

P.S Click on Etsy shop in the top right hand corner and you will be taken directly to my shop!

Best

Shirley

No comments: