Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Get Spruced Up!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year..........I truly love Christmas it's my favorite holiday, it a time of giving, caring and to be completely honest eating heaps of food!!! Once again I was digging in my heels and going through my emails from Idea Bite and I have to say the ultimate gift for me this year is the gift set from Pangea Organics there are three variations but my favorite is the first that comes with Indian Green Tea with mint and rose petal soap..... ummm sounds invigorating and refreshing Malagasy Cinnamon Cassia with cloves soap and Pyrenees Lavender with Cardamon lip balm. But the best part is they are paying homage to their friend the tree (God bless their wonderful souls!!) and they have designed their gift box to be 100% compostable, biodegradable and plantable and when I say plantable it is not your usual wild flowers. You will be planting a spruce tree!! talk about thinking out of the box. A brilliant idea for you me and of course the environment. So if your stumped on what to get for your honey or friend visit www.pangeaorganics.com

No comments: