Saturday, February 2, 2008

Pour some Sugar on Me!


Does your body have the winter blues, is your skin showing symptoms such as dry, flaky and ashy for the sisters (girl I know!). Crabtree and Evelyn offers the perfect solution to give your body the little perk it needs. Their natural line of products contain no parabens, no mineral oil and no synthetic dyes. They use a yummy gourmet blend of lemongrass, lemon water and sugarcane extract, apple and nourishing wheat proteins for their Lemongrass and Sugar Mousse and body scrub. Whenever Crabtree and Evelyn use to cross my mind I use to think of fuddy duddy old lady scents.....but now my opinion has definately changed, my body feels as ripe as a georgia peach!
Visit http://www.crabtree-evelyn.com/ for more yummy body care products under their natural line.

No comments: