Saturday, February 9, 2008

Isn't She Lovely!


Gorgeous and Green Saturday's! Bought another magazine not sure if I mentioned it.....anyway it's the people Style Watch and they have this green section and they covered beauty stuff. I have been reading about all the toxins and such found in our beauty care products and I am not a very happy camper! So it should come as no shock that when I saw a lipgloss from http://www.theorganicpharmacy.com/ that I was extremely excited.......especially since lipsick seems to contain lead yuck! The Organic Pharmacy offers products free from all the toxic ingredients commonly found in mainstream cosmetics and health products. Their ingredients are straight forward- barley grass, coconut oil carrot and rosehip to name a few. While omitting ingredients that are hard to pronounce and start with ph which I am not about!

No comments: