Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!
















I love Valentines Day and I have decided that I probably love it more than Christmas. I get really excited to bake with my daughter and decorate the house with hearts. This year I went overboard.....Hearts on the outside of our door and hearts all over my daughters room. But the best part Our Valentines dinner was organic and instead of buying cards we used stuff from my Mom's sewing kit thread and trim to make cards.
I absolutely love Loblaws their organic line is very extensive. I was able to make Organic Baby Spinach Salad with apple, cucumber and organic balsamic vinaigrette, Lasagna with all organic ingredients and the piece de resistance, the desert was all organic. They have organic cake mix!
Last Summer my daughter and I were walking along the lake and for some reason she has a knack for finding heart shapped stones....I think they also make a very nice gift.
I hope everyone is has a wonderful Valentines Day!
xoxo Single Green Female!

No comments: