Friday, January 25, 2008

This Little Piggy Went to Market!


Yes! I went to Kensington Market today.
On a day that is not fit for neither man nor beast (It's bloody cold!). I went with my friend it was her last day before flying back to London. Our first stop was this cute little Fish and Chip shop-Somethin's Fishy. The food was great but what I loved even more was the fact that all finished drinks went into the recycling bin and all the waste went into the compost bin. I was completely tickled green! Our second stop was an Organic Market that carried yummy bars of natural soap and the special shampoo my friend needed for her luxurious locks ( she really does have the best hair!) Our third stop was the Vintage Shops. I don't usually visit Kensington during the winter and now I remember why. With stores like Courage my Love....which you'll need since some of the shops don't have any heat in them! or Flashback reminding me how much fun it is to shop there in the summer. Kensington is a feast for the senses, but I think I will wait til the spring for my next visit!

No comments: