Friday, January 11, 2008

Clever, Witty...Just Bloody Brilliant!





























Over the Christmas holiday I decide that I would not waste paper and send ecards to all my friends from Hallmark.com, they have these really cute ones from Hoops and Yoya plus they're free. Today I was on the phone with my friend and were discussing the christmas ecards I had sent over the holiday's when she told me about this friggin hilarious site http://www.someecards.com/. My sides were splitting! They have cards for everything you could possibly think of and I mean everything and the most wonderful thing is they're free! So if you want to do your part and save some trees please visit this website it's bloody brilliant!
I know there are so many posted but they were just to funny.

No comments: